Sunday 5 September 2010

Homenagem


On the 11 of August it was the birthday of a beautiful bailarina/actress that unfortunatly was taken from her parents,loved ones and an entire country from the tender age of 22 years old,if she was alive alive she would had been 40 years old this year.She was murdered by a psicopate,self centered,jealous and low life and hes wife,if it was for me and many other people they would still be in jail paying for what they've done.You may ask me why so much devotion,dedication to someone that didn't know me,I can't answer you that, all I can say is that,the first time I've saw her she was dancing in a soap opera and I remember my mum saying "Uau this young lady can really dance,she is as light as a feather" from them on I've tried to see her in whatever she was on,but I had gone to leave abroad and never saw her again.Her legacy leaves on by her mum,who is an incredible woman.The name of the young bailarina/actress Daniella Perez.Gone but never forgotten.

No comments:

Post a Comment